The Academic Innovation Studio (AIS) brings together faculty, researchers, graduate students, and service providers to inspire and support experimentation, connect people, and share ideas. Part of Research, Teaching, and Learning (RTL) in the Division of the Vice Chancellor for Undergraduate Education, the AIS serves instructors and researchers across the entire campus community.
Come to the AIS to:
- Connect to peers, particularly across disciplines
- Connect to campus resources and services
- Learn about and share novel and interesting ideas/approaches/tools
- Engage with campus-wide initiatives
We also work to foster collaboration among academic support staff, and partner with service providers, centers, and academic programs from all over campus.
Location and Hours
The Academic Innovation Studio is open Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
DIRECTIONS: We are located in 117 Dwinelle Hall on Level D. We're at the south end of the building; turn left as you enter from the main (Dwinelle Plaza) entrance.
- UC Berkeley Faculty (Professors, Lecturers & Researchers)
- Graduate Student Instructors & Researchers
- Academic Support Staff