Connect. Create. Inspire.
The Virtual AIS is Open!
Check out the links below to access remote resources and support for instruction and research. We are regularly updating our event listings for virtual programs and workshops, and Digital Learning Services and the Center for Teaching and Learning are offering extra support for Summer Sessions instructors! If you have questions or would like to request support for a virtual event or program, please email email@example.com.
Remote Support Options
Given the current campus closure, we are canceling all in-person AIS programs and services effective March 13 until further notice. We will update our events calendar with information about programs as it becomes available. Remote support for instructors and researchers is still available:
Research, Teaching, and Learning's Keep Teaching webpage is the best source for updates, links, and information.
- Find workshops and training sessions from Digital Learning Services, the Center for Teaching and Learning, and the Data Science Education Program to help you prepare for remote instruction: https://ais.berkeley.edu/events/upcoming.
- Sign up for an online Zoom/bCourses tutorial or remote consultation: http://bit.ly/DLSconsultations.
- Sign up for a CTL consultation (remote until further notice): http://bit.ly/CTL-consult.
- Sign up for help with Ally/Accessibility: http://bit.ly/DLSconsultations.
- Join Research IT online office hours. More information about Research IT services is available on the Research IT website or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The website for the Vice Chancellor for Research has guidance and resources for researchers regarding COVID-19