Connect. Create. Inspire.
The Virtual AIS is Open!
Check out the links below to access remote resources and support for instruction and research starting after the winter curtailment. We are regularly updating our event listings for virtual programs and workshops, and Digital Learning Services and the Center for Teaching and Learning are offering extra support for instructors! If you have questions or would like to request support for a virtual event or program, please email email@example.com.
Remote Support Options
Research, Teaching, and Learning (RTL) is offering many of our services virtually in service of the needs of instructors and researchers. Check out the many remote support options currently available:
RTL's Keep Teaching webpage is the best source for updates, links, and information.
- Find workshops and training sessions from Digital Learning Services and the Center for Teaching and Learning to help you prepare for remote instruction: https://ais.berkeley.edu/events/upcoming.
Have a question about Zoom usage? Need help configuring your virtual classes for the semester? Want to learn more about Zoom features? Check out the ETS Virtual Helpdesk for drop-in Zoom consultations!
- Sign up for a remote bCourses consultation: http://bit.ly/DLSconsultations.
- Sign up for a CTL consultation (remote until further notice): http://bit.ly/CTL-consult.
- Sign up for help with Ally/Accessibility: http://bit.ly/DLSconsultations.
- Join Research IT online office hours. More information about Research IT services is available on the Research IT website or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The website for the Vice Chancellor for Research has guidance and resources for researchers regarding COVID-19