Connect. Create. Inspire.
The AIS is Open!
Visit us in Dwinelle 117 (Level D), 9am - 4pm, to get connected with support for RTL services starting August 18. All workshops will continue to be offered virtually in the near future. Check out the links below to access quick support options and remote resources for instruction and research.
RTL Events Have Moved!
Quick Support Options
RTL's Keep Teaching webpage is the best source for updates, links, and information.
- Instructors experiencing classroom support issues that need immediate attention, please contact the Classroom Helpdesk:
- Live chat support: Visit the ETS website and click on the "Chat With Us" bubble on the lower right hand side of the page
- By phone: 510-643-8637
- Vist the Zoom for Instruction Support Virtual Helpdesk: https://berkeley.zoom.us/j/96566683919
For non-urgent issues and questions, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Find workshops and training sessions from Digital Learning Services and the Center for Teaching and Learning to help you prepare for remote instruction: https://rtl.berkeley.edu/events/upcoming.
Have a question about Zoom usage? Need help configuring your virtual classes for the semester? Want to learn more about Zoom features? Check out the ETS Virtual Helpdesk for drop-in Zoom consultations!.
- Sign up for a remote bCourses consultation: http://bit.ly/DLSconsultations.
- Sign up for a CTL consultation (remote until further notice): http://bit.ly/CTL-consult.
- Sign up for help with Ally/Accessibility: http://bit.ly/DLSconsultations.
- Schedule a consultation with Classroom Technology to try out the technology in a General Assignment Classroom or to get an expert to consult with you on ideas to equip a departmental space.
- Join Research IT online office hours. More information about Research IT services is available on the Research IT website or by emailing email@example.com.
- The website for the Vice Chancellor for Research has guidance and resources for researchers regarding COVID-19