Advancing Practice presents: Residential Life UNPLUGGED
Join us for a candid conversation with the Residential Life Executive Team responsible for the residential student experience. The goal is for participants to become aware of current issues that face today's residential student population living in our undergraduate and graduate/family spaces. Find out how we are attempting to serve this complex and diverse population especially around the challenges of Covid19 and Anti-Blackness. Bring your popcorn and learn what really happens in ResLife. Q&A period included. This session will be recorded.
- Dr. Glenn DeGuzman, Associate Dean of Students & Director of Residential Life
- Amber Ulmer, Associate Director of Residential Conduct & Community Standards
- Dr. Jaqui Thomas, Assistant Director for Assessment and Academic Success
- Jen Siecienski, Associate Director of Graduate and Family Living
- Zan Tansey, Associate Director of Undergraduate Student Residential Life