Open to: Faculty, graduate students, and staff
This workshop is an introduction to using Savio, Berkeley's high-performance compute cluster. Savio is a state-of-the-art, professionally administered computing system with ancillary infrastructure designed to meet the unique needs of Berkeley's world-class research community. It is supported through a partnership between Berkeley Research Computing and the High-Performance Computing Services Group at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.
In this workshop, participants will:
- Get a system overview of Savio
- Explore examples and learn about potential uses
- Learn about the faculty computing allowance
- Learn how to log in, transfer data, and access software
- Learn about running jobs and effective research workflows
Please register for the workshop by completing this Google form. Food and drink will be provided to participants. For more information about Savio, please visit the Berkeley Research Computing website or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.