Ed Discussion is a quick and easy drop-in for class Q&A with superior functionality and usability. Moreover, Ed believes student privacy is paramount and does not share data with third parties, has no advertising, and no annoyances.
Instructors using Ed Discussion save considerable time compared to traditional email and forums.
• Fewer direct emails sent to staff
• Fewer duplicate questions being asked
• Students often answer each other's questions
• Questions can reach and benefit the whole class
• Easier to express ideas with equations, runnable code, and more
• Higher-quality questions and less back and forth with thread templates
Given the new challenges involved in remote and hybrid teaching, the tool is especially useful for instructors and TAs. Ed Discussion can be used across disciplines, whether CS, Arts, Math, Econ, History, Science, Engineering, et. al. Instructors and top universities across the US, Australia, Asia, and Europe are using Ed to reduce emails and save time.