Co-hosted by the American Cultures Center, the Division for Equity & Inclusion, and the Academic Innovation Studio, these timely, interactive dialogues feature dynamic faculty panelists and engage the Berkeley community in exploring how equity and justice challenges – locally, regionally and nationally – are impacting our students, instructors, classrooms, and campus. All events feature plenty of time for open, facilitated discussion.
- Check out recaps and recordings of past programs under the Stories tab and our YouTube channel.
- For resources related to the series, visit the Teaching in Troubled Times on the American Cultures website.
- Find out more information about the series on the Division of Equity & Inclusion website.
This Fall, join us for a "semester of learning," by exploring the topics in the series and helping us identify key take-aways, new scholarly questions, and practical strategies for the classroom.
- All events are wheelchair accessible.
- To request captioning, ASL interpretation, or other accommodations, please contact Disability Access and Compliance at https://dac.berkeley.edu/overview or email Amy Scharf at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please refrain from wearing scented products, so that people with chemical sensitivites can join.