In support of the campus-wide Discovery Experiences initiative, we're launching this series of workshops to help instructors develop rich, inquiry-based creative and artistic projects for their courses. The series is co-hosted by Arts+Design, the Center for Teaching and Learning, American Cultures Center, Digital Learning Services, the Library, and the Academic Innovation Studio.
Taught by staff and faculty experts from across campus, these workshops, open to all instructors, will address a wide variety of pedagogical and practical topics to help you get started and go further. Proposed topics include:
- Teaching Design Thinking
- Basics of Information Design
- Scientific Illustration
- Critique as a Way of Learning
- Campus as Canvas
- Digital Life and Representation
- Video Production and Field Recording Techniques
- Digital Tools for Collaboration
- Creating Successful Teams
- Universal Design for Multi-modal Projects
- Remixing and Sourcing Media
- Fair Use and Copyright
- Assessing Creative Projects
- Digital Pedagogy
We will update this page regularly as new workshops get scheduled.
Interested in learning more? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.